Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just a little update :)



I am SO thankful for my "cousin" Danielle! She's helped me tons with Copper already, and even got me a gift, the new cross headstall, which I LOVE! :D Anyways, She's awesome! :) 


Today, she came out to help me lunge Coppy and get him going, and show me a different way of lunging him, which gives me more control of him, rather then him having all of the control, which he tries to have often. And I have to admit it is so much easier than just fighting him ;) haha Anyways, he did a lot better today and was more focused on what we were asking of him. He was one tired guy afterwards, he laid down for awhile! Tomorrow Danielle and I will begetting on him, and working on him in the saddle :) I'm super excited!

And here is Coppers stall tack room door!!! Woohoo!! So glad it's done!!!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment