Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lunging

so, last night, Copper decided that he didn't want to listen to anything I had to say, and was just an asshole the whole time. And obviously at the time, it wasn't funny AT ALL. And it actually didn't even click into my brain, that'd he taken off, oh and then I accidentally zoom in on him running away.. Oops, Oh well. haha. It's funny now.....

BUT
Here's a video to show you how terrible he was, (and don't mind the cuss word, because well, i'm pretty sure I could have said worse haha)


BUT, today I had some help (by Shereen Lycklama, which thank you so much) and Copper was SO good. He listened really well and it was awesome!! Here is a video of trotting and him learning "whoa" which he needed to relearn. Anyways, yeah! OKAY! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment