Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One bad day isn't going to ruin the good three days.




So this last week or so, we worked for almost four straight days,  with one day off, other than trying to get him to take the bit, which was a total struggle. He wasn't going to back down and take it. We fought and fought and fought. He just didn't want it, and although I didn't want him to win, it was too difficult to fight him, because obviously, he's like a million times bigger than I am! So I gave up about 15 mins of fighting him. But thankfully the few days before and today had HUGE improvements, so I wasn't going to let that one day piss me off!  Anyways, today Copper was more relaxed, as was I! Of course, both of still have a lot more learning to do. But I plan on taking a few lessons once Copper gets going, and he wont be such a pain in the ass:P Anyways --

Today Copper took the bit a little better, well much better than yesterday! Which I'm thankful for. He was a bit of butt when Danielle was working with him, but he was much better with me. :P haha Sorry Danielle ;) 

I can't wait to learn more, and see how Copper and I both improve over the next few months. I'm trying my hardest to improve a lot more. so we'll see how it goes :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39NtJuAwZeE&feature=plcp


Here's a video of me riding today, like I said, him and I both still have a lot of improvements to make :P

And heres another video of Copper Lunging.. VV


No comments:

Post a Comment