Monday, September 24, 2012

the last few days





So, I haven't updated in awhile because 1. I didn't have a computer. 2. My moms computer is slow and 3. i had no computer :P haha! Anyways, so yesterday we went to an arena with Tawnee, and Cowboy. and let me tell you. Other than the Copp fighting the bit, he was an ANGEL. It was SO amazing. Although, we struggled with the barrels a little, I can't wait until we try it again. Yesterday was such a good day for us... But today on the other hand, was a little ridiculous compared to yesterday. I made him SWEAT! He just wanted to go go go go go, and wasn't listening to me at allllll. So, all we did was trot until he listened and then i let him canter (while we were lunging) we didn't ride much because he was extremely grumpy, and hungry. But here's a video of one of our barrel runs incase you missed it on facebook! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment